Maharashtra Government had announced to implement Namo Shetkari Samman Yojana in the state in the financial year 2022-23. Which has been approved for implementation by the cabinet meeting of Maharashtra Cabinet on 30 June 2023. Under Namo Shetkari Samman Yojana, farmers will be provided financial assistance of Rs 6000 annually in three installments of Rs 2000-2000 at an interval of every four months. In this way, farmers will get a benefit of Rs 12000 per year by combining Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and Namo Shetkari Yojana.
Now the first installment of Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana, which was run on the lines of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, is about to come. Now farmers want to know Namo Shetkari Yojana 1st Installment Date 2023, why there is so much delay in the arrival of the installment. So here i will apprise you with the Namo Shetkari Yojana 1st Installment Release Date 2023 and i will also try to make you understand other aspects of this scheme.
Namo Shetkari Yojana 1st Installment Date 2023
As you all know, the 14th installment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has been given to the farmers in the month of July 2023. Now the GOI is preparing to release the 15th installment. According to the report, the 15th installment can be deposited in the accounts of farmers soon. As per my latest update, the first installment of Namo Shetkari Samman Yojana will also be deposited in the accounts of farmers along with the 15th installment, although the Maharashtra government has not shared any official information regarding the release of the first installment of Namo Shetkari Samman Yojana.
The benefits of Namo Shetkari Samman Yojana will be given to all those farmers who are beneficiaries of the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Therefore, if you also want to take advantage of this scheme, then you will have to register in PM Kisan Yojana. You can register online by visiting the official website pmkisan.gov.in and you can check the Namo Shetkari Yojana 1st Installment Status 2023 via official website which is going to be launched soon.
Namo Shetkari Yojana 2023 Details
|Name of the scheme||Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Benefits||Rs. 6000 yearly|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of Maharashtra|
|Namo Shetkari Yojana 1st Installment Date||November 2023|
|Official Website||Launching Soon|
Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Scheme 2023 Eligibility
- The beneficiary farmer should be a smallholder and land area should be less than 2 hectares or 5 acres in the name.
- Beneficiary farmer husband and wife can avail the benefit of this scheme.
- The beneficiary farmer should not be MLA, Khasdar, G.P member or P.S member.
- The beneficiary farmer should not be a government employee.
- The beneficiary farmer should not be an Income Tax payer.
- The land must have been acquired in the name of the farmer before 2019.
Namo Shetkari Maha Sanman Nidhi Yojana 2023 Benefits
- Under this scheme all the small landholding farmers of the state will be given Rs.6000 per annum.
- Under the Namo Shetkari Samman Yojana 2023 scheme, the amount will be deposited in the accounts of more than 85 lakh farmers in Maharashtra state.
- The state government will deposit funds directly into the farmers’ accounts.
- Direct transfer will be done on the account. For this, it is mandatory to have KYC of farmers’ bank account
Namo Shetkari Samman Yojana New Registration Process 2023
- Land on the official website of Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- After visiting the website, select the option “Rural Farmer Registration”.
- Then enter your Aadhaar number and it is necessary to link your mobile number with your Aadhaar card.
- After selecting your state, enter OTP on your mobile number and proceed further.
- Next, a form will open in which you have to select district, taluka, village.
- After this you have to enter “Land Registration ID”.
- Ration card number is also required to be filled in the form. After this, you have to fill all the details regarding your land – account number, area etc.
- Now press on the option of submitting the Namo Shetkari Sanman Yojana New Registration form.
|Official Portal||Launch Soon|
FAQs related to Namo Shetkari Yojana 1st Installment Date 2023
The Namo Shetkari Yojana 1st Installment will be credited to the farmer’s account in the month of November.
Farmers are going to get Rs.6000 annually through Namo Shetkari Yojana
Under the scheme, more than 85 lakh farmers of the state will be given the benefit. In this, an amount of Rs. 2000 will be transferred to the farmers’ account every four months and an amount of Rs. 2000 will also be received from the GOI as PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana. In this way, the farmers will get Rs. 12000 in a year.