Big preparations has been done by Government of India for school students. As part of the National Education Policy 2020, a plan has been prepared by the Union Education Ministry to create ‘One Nation One Student ID’ called APAAR for students from primary to higher education. Under it, school students will soon have their own unique identification number but for that parental consent will be mandatory. Apart from the 12 digit Aadhaar ID, every student will have ‘One Nation One Student ID’. So today i will teach you about APAAR ID Card, and helping in APAAR ID Card 2023 Online Registration on official website @ www.abc.gov.in.
According to news, AAPAR will be used as a lifetime ID number and it can also be called the ID of the track record of the students’ educational journey and their achievements. Every skill of the students will be recorded in this ID and every skill learned by the students during their studies will be recorded in this number. Like the Ministry of Education, all States and Union Territories are required to create ‘Automated Permanent Academy Account Registry’ for students; Instructions have been given to start the making process.
APAAR ID Card 2023
The Government of India has come up with the scheme of ‘One Nation, One Student ID’ for students from pre-primary to higher education. It has been named Automated Permanent Academic Account Registry (APAAR). In a way, this will be the unique ID of the students. This 12 digit ID will contain complete information of the students.
Whatever skills the students have learned during their years of study will be recorded in the card. Apart from this, achievements related to education loan, scholarship and sports will also be included. This will be a card that will track the students’ educational journey and their achievements. The Education Ministry has given instructions to the states and UTs to make ID.
One Nation One Student ID 2023 Detail
|Name of Scheme||One Nation One Student ID|
|Ministry Name||Ministry of Education|
|Purpose of the Scheme||Tracking and recording educational journey of the students|
|APAAR full form||Automated Permanent Academic Account Registry|
|APAAR Card Registration Process||Updating Soon|
|Details Required||Aadhaar Card Number, Mobile Number, School name, University name|
APAAR ID Card 2023 Facts
- The Government of India has assured that the ID will remain confidential and will be shared only with the government agency.
- APAAR ID will be useful wherever it is needed. However, the numbers will be provided only if the parents give their consent for this. Also, he/she can withdraw this consent at any time.
- After consent, it will be the responsibility of the school to share it on the Central Integrated District and Information System Education Plus.
- The Government of India is engaged in collecting data of school student under One Nation One Student ID. Now AAPAR unique ID will be created for all the students studying in the school and it will not change even if the school is changed.
- With this, students will get the benefits of many government schemes.
- APAAR ID number will be a kind of unique number like voter card and Aadhaar number. To get APAAR ID made, it is necessary to have Aadhaar card and it will be linked to Aadhaar.
APAAR ID Card 2023 Online Registration & Download
The Union Education Ministry is collecting information including name, address, date of birth, photo and other information of school student from their Aadhaar number. The ID number of Automated Permanent Academic Account Registry will help students in availing the benefits of education loan, scholarship, awards and government schemes. Also, all academic records will be available as a single window system. This will also facilitate the government of India in making the plan.
APAAR ID will be permanent and will be issued to all the school student of the country. If student are admitted to any other school, the this ID will not change. Only one ID will be useful for a student across the country and that is APAAR ID. The Government of India is working on this and it will be implemented soon. It will be linked to the Aadhaar number of the student and for this, consent will be taken from the parents of the student.
FAQs Related to APAAR ID Card 2023
The process to get One Nation One Student ID 2023 will be shared soon.
You can download APAAR ID Card 2023 by visiting the official website @ www.abc.gov.in.