Health Stimulus Card is also known as an (Economic Impact Payment) EIP Card. In this article, you may get complete information on the Health Stimulus Card. What do you need to do to get it, what are the eligibility criteria, and what benefits can be accessed through this?
During the pandemic, Americans required crucial financial support with as minimal delay as possible. Mastercard plays a major role in accelerating the payment procedure for millions of people by allowing transactions directly into the account of the cardholder. They accelerated the transaction procedure much faster than checks.
The Health Stimulus Card 2023 seems to act as a lifeline for many people surviving economically low status, especially in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. This economic relief program intends to support the health of people by providing financial support to eligible ones.
How to get a Health Stimulus Card 2023
Economic Impact Card is supplied in an envelope and the services being provided by the “Money Network Cardholder Services”. The documents in envelop contain complete information brochure about the card, fees, instructions for activation, and a note from the United States Treasury.
How to activate the Card?
To access the Economic Impact Payment, at initial level, it is of utmost importance to activate the card either through phone or through online portals. One card only can be availed for the household and the primary cardholder require to ensure the activation of the card.
In case you are the primary cardholder
- Call 1-800-240-8100
- To validate your identity, provide your name, social security number, and address.
- To get cash at the ATM, a 4-digit PIN needs to be created. Customer service can help you get a new PIN, in case you forgot your previous one.
- Check the balance to be aware of the amount you have received.
After activation of the card, it is ready to be used immediately. The money does not expire on this card, and consumers are not compelled to pay any inactivity or monthly fee on this card. This money needs not to be paid back and no taxes are applied to the money.
|Name of Article||Health Stimulus Card 2023|
|Number to activate the Health Stimulus Card||1-800-240-8100|
|Activate Health Stimulus Card||Click Here|
|Website to check the balance of the Health Stimulus Card||EIPCard.com|
Balance checking without fees payment
The balance can be checked conveniently through many ways without paying any cost and at any time you want.
- Mobile App: Download and install the Money Network Mobile App.
- Online: The official website at EIPCard.com needs to be visited and information can be accessed on the account.
- By phone: call the helpline number 1-800-240-8100.
How the Stimulus Health Card can be used to get cash without any fee payment?
Number of ways are there through which an individual can avail cash from the card without paying fees.
- For cash withdrawal, one of the In-Network All Point brands ATMs can be used. Money Network Mobile App option can be selected by you or choose the option of ATM locator at EIPCard.com near you. There may be some limitations to the cash withdrawal amount, above which you will not be able to withdraw the cash.
- A Money Network Check can be requested by you and redeem it at particular check cashing locations. Visit EIPCard.com to determine the closest contributing check cashing places. To prevent fees, make sure to cash only Money Network Checks exclusively at these approved locations. There might be limitations on the amount you can cash.
Eligibility Criteria for Health Stimulus Card 2023
The government has imposed some eligibility criteria that need to be met to be qualified for the Stimulus card. Some of the criteria are mentioned below:
Taxpayer Status: Generally, eligible individuals must have a document proof that they have filed a tax return in the preceding year. Individuals who do not have filed ITR can also considered but they have to take some extra steps for the registration of the stimulus payment.
Employment Status: It may be a compulsion for applicants to be currently employed, partially employed, or unemployed due to the impact of the pandemic if they wish to apply for Health stimulus programs.
Income Threshold: People who fall within a certain income bracket can apply for the program which is often defined by the AGI (Adjusted Gross Income) by verifying the previous tax year. The candidates whose AGI exceeds the specific limit are not considered to be eligible to access the Health Stimulus Card.
Dependents: Eligibility could also apply to family members, including kids and elderly dependents, who are included in the tax filing.
Residency or Citizenship: Access to Health Stimulus Cards is typically restricted to legal residents or citizens of the nation. Non-residents and undocumented immigrants are usually not included in this benefit program.
Other Government Benefits: Receiving other benefits from the government, like unemployment assistance does not disqualify individuals automatically from receiving a health stimulus check, moreover it can influence the received amount for which they are eligible.
FAQs Related to Health Stimulus Card
To activate the health stimulus card, dive a call to the helpline number at 18002408100
EIP cards can be used in making purchases where Visa Debit is accepted.
Yes, EIP Cards expire after three months, to proceed with the services it is important to keep activating the card.
Economic Impact Payment Card (EIP Card) comprises the money that is received under the COVID-related Tax Relief Act of 2020 or the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021, the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act).