YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023 has been launched with the initiative of women empowerment in Andhra Pradesh. Under this scheme, the Andhra Pradesh government has mentioned that every woman will get financial assistance from the government no matter which community the woman belongs to. The benefits of YSR Cheyutha 2023 will be given to women in the age group of 45 to 60 years.
YSR Cheyutha 2023 program was launched on 12 August 2020 and now YSR Cheyutha Phase 3 program will be launched in November 2023. So if you have applied for this scheme and now want to get their benefits then definitely visit the official website www.navasakam.ap.gov.in and check YSR Cheyutha Yojana status online. Below I have attached the complete updates, requirements, eligibility and further updates to check the YSR Cheyutha Scheme Beneficiary List.
YSR Cheyutha Release Date 2023
YSR Cheyutha was presented by AP Chief Minister Y.S. Launched by Jagan Mohal Reddy for SC, ST and BC category women of Andhra Pradesh. Through this scheme, women can get some financial help from the government and for this, the government has released a budget of Rs 17000 crore for this scheme. Out of that, around Rs 4687 crore has been allocated by the government and it is now ready to be transferred to the bank accounts of YSR Cheyutha beneficiaries.
According to the official report, about 2 lakh women have benefited from this scheme, for which Rs 510 crore has been transferred to them. AP state where people of all communities live. Some people are able to sustain their daily expenses but some people are not able to maintain their daily usage. So the government has come for them and provided them the opportunity to get help.
AP Govt. YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023 – Overview
|Scheme Name||YSR Cheyutha 2023|
|Launched on||12th August 2020|
|Inaugurated By||Y.S.Jagan Reddy (AP CM)|
|Beneficiary||SC, ST, BC Women of the State|
|YSR Cheyutha Registration Status||Activated Now|
|Eligibility||45 to 60 Years of Women|
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023
Eligible applicants will get the YSR Cheyutha Benefits 2023 from the scheme by submitting the YSR Cheyutha Scheme Application Form 2023. The benefits of the scheme will be given directly into the bank account of the beneficiaries through the DBT process. If you are female and want to avail the benefits of this scheme then submit your application form on the official website and wait for the shortlisting process.
The department will check the eligible applicants for this scheme and after that further benefits will also be provided. This is a big step by the AP government towards improving the status of women in society and making them self-reliant by providing them with financial assistance. More details can be seen in the sections given below.
YSR Cheyutha 2023 Phase 3 Release Date
- As per the official update, the third phase of YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023 has been organized on 23rd September 2023, it has benefited lakhs of women to get financial assistance.
- Through this project, around 23.4 lakh women have been empanelled to avail of benefits.
- Of them, around 1.2 lakh women from Chittoor have received an amount of Rs 192.34 crore from the government under this scheme.
- Chittoor Collector’s statement has come on this, he provided the data of the beneficiary women of the district, whose age was between 45 to 60 years.
- Chittoor Collector has also provided the data of minority women who have got the benefit of this scheme and women from SC, ST and BC tribes have received a total of Rs 18.75 crore through this scheme.
- At the time of the launch of this scheme, many officials were available and they provided benefits to the women directly in their bank accounts.
YSR Cheyutha 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The government has set some requirements for this YSR Cheyutha Yojana Online Application 2023. If you want to avail the benefits of this scheme then some eligibility will be required as I have mentioned here below. You should know the eligibility carefully and then submit YSR Cheyutha Application Form 2023 between the given last date.
- If you want to apply for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023, you must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Only female applicants will be considered eligible to apply online for this scheme.
- Only women of SC, ST and BC categories can submit the application form.
- While applying for this scheme, the age of the woman should be between 45 to 60 years.
- After 60 years, women beneficiaries of the scheme will automatically be out of the scheme.
YSR Cheyutha 2023 Payment Status
Till now, two phases of YSR Cheyutha 2023 have been completed and many beneficiaries of this scheme have received the benefits. Andhra Pradesh government aims to provide YSR Cheyutha benefits to all the people who are in need. As per the official report, the first phase of YSR Cheyutha Payment 2023 was announced in which more than 21 lakh applicants got the benefit amounting to Rs 3937.90 crore. Women from SC, ST and BC categories had received benefits from the government on the basis of promises made by the government.
After that, the second phase of YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023 has been released in the month of November and again 2.72 lakh women have benefited with an amount of Rs 510 crore. All those persons who did not get benefits during YSR Cheyutha 1st Phase 2023 got benefits from YSR Cheyutha 2nd Phase 2023. Now the government is going to launch YSR Cheyutha Third Phase, in which large-scale applications have been received. The government will soon make the data of beneficiaries available on the website and I will give you the data in this article.
YSR Cheyutha 2023 Objectives
- The main objective of this YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023 is to provide financial help for the needy families of the state.
- Under this scheme, all the women from SC, ST, and BC Categories will get benefits.
- The beneficiary List will be set according to the application received by the system.
- For YSR Cheyutha 2023, the Government has released a budget of 17000 Crore.
- Some of the people have already benefited from this scheme under Phases 1st and 2nd.
- The scheme benefits will be given according to the Phase released by the government.
- Only Women will benefit from this scheme.
Steps to Apply for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023
- If you are going to apply for the YSR Cheyutha 3rd Phase then must visit the official website.
- Find the YSR Cheyutha 2023 Link and click on Apply Online.
- Then YSR Cheyutha Registration Form 2023 will open.
- You need to provide all the details in the application form.
- Upload the documents required to attached.
- At the last click on the submit option.
- Now Download the form for future use.
Steps to Check YSR Cheyutha Beneficiary List 2023 3rd Phase
- If you want to know whether your name appears in the beneficiary list of YSR Cheyutha 2023 then visit the official website.
- Now you have to browse the YSR Cheyutha Beneficiary List Online and click on the available link.
- Then a login window will open, enter the registration number and password to access the page.
- After that a list will be generated on the screen, select the relevant options there.
- Now click on submit and YSR Cheyutha 2023 Beneficiary List will appear.
- Find your name in the list and confirm your beneficial status of the YSR Cheyutha 2023.
|Get Beneficiary List||Click Here|
FAQs related to YSR Cheyutha 2023
YSR Cheyutha 2023 has been launched by the AP Government in order to provide financial help to SC, ST, and BC Women of the State.
In November 2023, 3rd Phase of YSR Cheyutha 2023 will be released.
Only women applicants who are permanent residents of AP State can apply.
You can go through the official website of the scheme to know the Beneficiary List of YSR Cheyutha 2023.